Lash extensions are semi-permanent and are synthetic individual eyelashes that will give you a fuller, darker lash line. Lashes can also help your eyes look more youthful and open. They look and feel natural and come in different lengths and thickness. Recoop uses Lavish Lashes, which is the premier lash extension product on the market.
For customers who want a vamped up natural look, our Au Natural is the perfect fit. We will apply a half set to add a little length and curl to your lashes.
If ultra glamorous full set lashes are what your want, Drama Queen is the lash treatment for you.
The newest technique in eyelash extensions, volume lashes add 2-6x the volume in your lashes by applying multiple feather-like extensions onto one lash. Best meant for those with sparse lashes, volume lashes will make your lashes appear thicker and fuller than regular eyelash extensions.
Faux Mink lashes are the softest, most luxurious lashes on the market. Get the lashes that celebrities wear.
Fill ‘Er Up
Things to Know
What is the process?
The process is easy and relaxing. You will be in one of our secluded treatment rooms, lie on a comfortable treatment table while listening to your choice of music. Some clients even take a must needed snooze during the treatment, it’s up to you. Your therapist will glue one synthetic lash extension to one of your natural lashes.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
Be sure to not wear any make up, moisturizers, eye cream or contacts to your appointment. You may want to shower prior to your appointment as it is suggested not to get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours.
How often do I need to get it done?
Since each synthetic lash is glued to your natural lash, they will also fall out with that lash. People shed approximately 1-5 eyelashes per day. To keep the full look of your lashes, it is recommended to get your lashes “filled” every 2-3 weeks.
Long Live the Lashes
- For the first 24 hours, do not wet the lashes. This means no face washing, facials, steam room, or sweat-filled work outs. If you must shower, be careful as to not get your new lashes wet.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, lotion, or eye-makeup remover while wearing lash extensions as they disintegrate the glue.
- Avoid waterproof mascara, lash curling, or heavy eye make-up since this usually requires intensive eye make up removal.
- Avoid rubbing, tugging, playing with lashes.
- Apply Mascara on the tips only. We recommend Blinc mascara which is easily removed with water and no rubbing.